Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is Blue's Clues even still on?

The answer is a big fat YES. DVR was invented for the sole purpose of catching each episode of Blue's Clues, which by the way, airs at 6:00 am, 6:30 am and 8:30 on Noggin. Miles watches an episode while we catch a few more minutes of sleep in the morning. I gave him a notebook to write his clues in and he loves singing the songs. I have a preference for Steve on the show over Joe, the new guy, since I grew up watching Steve. Two things: I was in high school/college when it came on but my sister is 13 years younger than I so technically Taylor grew up watching it. Second, the show hasn't had a new season in years, so Joe isn't necessarily the new guy. He replaced Steve when Steve went away to college and the show went downhill.

Enough about that. Great show. I ordered DVD's and used it on a recent trip to Nashville--we limit the DVD's to car trips. We have MO-MO (Elmo) toys and gadgets around the house but Miles isn't a fan of the videos. We heart Blue. So, Laura, you are not alone in your tv dilemma.

No comments: