Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the madness begin!

Jacob and I came home Monday afternoon and are adjusting well. Carter is eyeing his bottle but is doing well adapting to his new role as big brother. He mostly wants to eat Jacob's toes. That's partially my fault--I told the boys that we don't kiss Jacob's face or hands, but we can kiss his toes. Somehow that became we can eat his feet.

Miles has been with my mom since Sunday in Little Rock and he's having a great time there. He went to dinner last night with my mom, sister, and cousins. My cousin Crystal has four boys so he was in playtime heaven. They are on their way back now and we can't wait to see him. We miss him! This the longest we've been without him.

Go here to see Jacob's hospital pictures.

User name: ho6254
password: jacob



1 comment:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Congrats Tanya! You have your hands full! Jacob is adorable!