Thursday, August 12, 2010

I totally have an excuse....

Hello? I have three babies, 3 and under. I'm usually really good at blogging, but when your laptop dies at home, what are you gonna do?

What a fast summer! Miles starts pre-school Wednesday and we are gearing up for a great year in the Mudpuppy classroom at Miss Lee's. Tonight is New Parent Orientation, next week Tuesday is Miles' visit at school and Wednesday is first day!
Here are family pictures, by Marci Lambert. Very happy with her work and please use her for your photo needs.



2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Look at your crew!! You're amazing Tanya! The boys are adorable and growing so fast!

Laura said...

So glad to see you back on the blog!! I haven't done too much with mine lately, so don't feel bad. I love the pictures - you have some beautiful little boys. We are using Marci for our family pics in a month or so - looking forward to it!