Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Dedication Sunday

Carter and Miles were dedicated Sunday morning at 9:00 service at church. My mom, Bruce, and Taylor drove in to attend service. We selected pictures and verses to be displayed during the dedication. They are below.

Carter was great during the whole service. Miles usually attends Fellowship Kids but since the dedication was at the end of service, he was in the sanctuary. The first hour we kept him entertained and occupied. I then had to take him outside to play on the steps or to walk around. When we actually got to the dedication portion around 10:20, he was very tired, and it showed. We made it through it and went to Holiday Deli and Ham for lunch with everyone. It was pretty rainy, so we didn't take many pictures. But, here they are.

Miles James

Age 2


1 Samuel 1: 27-28
For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him.
28". So I have also dedicated him to the LORD; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the LORD "


Carter Mason

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments: